A quick and dirty low carb meal that looks fancy on your plate, but is super simple. It’s kind of like an easy jambalaya dish, but with no rice and only a few ingredients. Low Carb sausage and peppers…Who doesn’t love that?!
Sausage and Peppers Recipe Information
- Prep Time: ~15 minutes
- Two 13oz packages of Oscar Mayer All Natural Uncured Turkey Sausage (or similar dinner sausage), sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
Instructions for Sausage and Peppers:
- Turn pan to MED/HIGH heat and add some olive oil.
- Once olive oil starts to shimmer & pop, and your sliced peppers and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add your sliced sausage to the pan and saute for about 5 minutes to heat the sausage. Be careful not to overly brown or burn the sausage.
- Remove from heat and serve.
This goes well with a side of steamed and/or cauliflower rice. Enjoy!
– Mr. Skinny Pants