Make a quick batch of keto chili in 25 minutes using 3 common healthy ingredients you can find in your grocery store.
This is an easy keto chili recipe that’s simpler than the ones you’d find if you were searching for the Keto Chili Ruled Me recipe or the Keto Chili Reddit recipe.
If you’re not familiar with the term keto, it means low carb, so this is also a low carb chili recipe. You can eat this chili plain in a bowl or even use it as a topping on a keto chili dog.
This quick keto chili recipe makes 10 servings. Each serving has roughly 620 calories and 8 net carbs.
- 5 pounds ground beef
- 48 ounces salsa (two 24 ounce bottles)
- 1/4 cup chili powder (about half a large bottle)
- 1 large wok
- 1 ladle
- 1 slotted spoon
- 1 spatula
- Brown the ground beef in your wok on High heat (about 12 minutes).
- Don’t drain the fat.
- Vigorously stir in your salsa and chili powder.
- Reduce heat to Low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve chili using a slotted spoon to let excess drippings fall through.
- Optional: Top your chili with shredded cheese, sour cream, and jalapenos.
If someone in your household isn’t fond of the chili drippings, you can use a ladle to siphon them off the top before serving.
- I used 80/20 ground beef, but anything between 80/20 and 90/10 fat content works.
- Any brand of salsa and heat level are typically fine. They should have 2-3 carbs per serving. I used a mix of mild and medium store brand salsa for this recipe.
- Any brand of chili powder is fine.
To create this recipe, I researched the most popular keto chili recipes on the web and reduced them down to the 3 simple ingredients you could buy at the store and 6 simple steps for prep.
Hope you enjoy it!
Have any questions? Leave them in the comments and I’ll get back to you.
aka “Mr. SkinnyPants”
PS. If you want more of my minimalist low carb keto recipes, you can get 1 new recipe per week via email here.