Do you get antsy when you have to make a low carb fast food order on the spot?
Are you tired of Googling “low carb fast food” every time you have to leave the office to go out for lunch?
Would you like to have a fast food guide by your side?
If so, please reserve a copy of my Keto Fast Food Survival Guide today.
It covers the top 30 fast food chains in the US and includes:
- The best 5-7 favorite low carb orders at each fast food restaurant.
- The calorie, net carb, and protein counts for each recommended low carb entree.
- Tips & tricks for not getting suckered into bad orders by deceptive drive-thru menus.
This book is the culmination of 6 months of fast food field research. I’ve visited 30 different fast food restaurants, spent 100+ hours deciphering fast food menus, and taste tested 200+ low carb fast food entrees to find the best of the best.
Here are some pics of me in the field.
The Keto Fast Food Survival Guide concisely shares everything I’ve learned.
Designed like a Lonely Planet travel guide, it fits in your glove box and will be your go-to resource anytime you need low carb fast food.
aka “Mr. SkinnyPants”
PS. Here’s the full list of every fast food chain it covers:
- Burger King
- Carl’s Jr / Hardees
- Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Church’s Chicken
- Dairy Queen
- Domino’s Pizza
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Five Guys
- Jack in the Box
- Jimmy John’s
- Little Caesars
- Long John Silver’s
- Panda Express
- Panera Bread
- Papa John’s Pizza
- Papa Murphy’s
- Pizza Hut
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
- Sonic Drive-In
- Taco Bell
PPS I know that pre-orders offer no instant gratification, favor the publisher rather than the customer, and create feelings of uncertainty. It’s usually better to wait it out and buy when it launches.
I’m asking you to set that perfectly sound logic aside for a moment and pre-order anyways because:
- If you don’t pre-order, I can’t make this book. I want to make this book but need some pre-orders to convince me I’m not crazy for trying and that readers like you actually want this.
- If this book gets made by a large media company, it’s going to suck. They will skimp on the research, solicit kickbacks from the fast food chains, and suggest anything under 50 carbs is low carb. Your pre-order helps me publish before a big company takes the idea and ruins it. First mover has a big advantage.
- You trust that I’ll make something great for you. If you’ve enjoyed my free content thus far, imagine what I can do once I have a little backing.
If you think I can do a better job on this project than one of the large media companies, then please make a temporary exception to your “no pre-orders” rule and reserve a copy of my Keto Fast Food Survival Guide.