A recipe that will bring us all back to our youth! Low Carb, Skinny Sloppy Joes on the menu will make everyone’s day better. Love this recipe! Plus, it’s SUPER easy!
Skinny Sloppy Joes Recipe Information:
- Prep Time: ~10 min
- Makes 6-8 lettuce wrapped sloppy joes
- 12-16 large lettuce leaves
- 3 pounds of ground beef
- 2 packets of Sloppy Joe mix (I get McCormick’s or Simply Organics brand)
- Optional toppings: sliced cheese, sliced onion, sliced pickles, sliced avocado
Instructions for Skinny Sloppy Joes:
- Brown ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat. Leave fat, don’t drain it.
- Stir in the sloppy joe mix. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low & simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stack two lettuce leaves on a plate then spoon in your Sloppy Joe mix and add any optional toppings.
Doesn’t get any easier than this one. Hope you’ll give it a shot!
-Mr. Skinny Pants