This is one of my all-time favorite recipes…some call it ‘Dope’…as in, delicious! Here’s my recipe for Easy Keto Deviled Eggs – enjoy!
You may have already seen my secret recipe for making easy-to-peel hard boiled eggs. Once you get bored with eating the regular hard boiled eggs, you can mix it up by deviling them.
Easy Keto Deviled Eggs Recipe Information:
This quick and easy Deviled Eggs recipe is ready in no time!
- Prep time: ~15 min
- Makes 12 deviled eggs
- 6 eggs, hardboiled
- 1/2 jar of mayo
- 3 spoonfuls dill relish
- 2 spoonfuls of mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Optional toppings: cooked bacon pieces, diced green onion (sauteed), diced garlic (sauteed)
Instructions for Deviled Eggs:
- Using the blunt edge of a butter knife, scoop the yolks out of your eggs and then put yolks in your mixing bowl.
- Add your mayo, relish, mustard & salt & pepper along w/ yolks in mixing bowl.
- Mash & it all together furiously with a fork.
- Spoon your devilish mix back into the eggs.
Other optional additions:
For parties, you can top w/ bacon pieces, diced green onion (sautéed), and/or diced garlic (sautéed) to really impress the crowd.
-Mr. Skinny Pants