This 2 Ingredient Cookies recipe won’t replace mama’s (or daddy’s) cookies but it will get you through a craving, These are designed to be soft & chewy coming out of the oven.
These are also amazing for little kids if you want to give them a treat but don’t want them to be sugar-buzzed.
I originally discovered this recipe on a site called, I Quit Sugar, and they deserve recognition for this one.
2 Ingredient Cookies Recipe Information:
- Prep Time: ~5 min
- Bake Time: 10 min
- Makes 12-15 small cookies
- 1 cup, all natural peanut butter (the kind that’s runny at the top of the jar)
- 1 egg
Instructions for 2 Ingredient Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 300 F
- Pour 1 cup peanut butter into a two cup Pyrex mixing cup. Crack in 1 egg and then furiously stir it together with a fork. Should start to resemble cookie dough.
- Roll the dough into balls and then press them flat into cookies on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 300F.
Get all natural peanut butter. Ingredients should read: “Peanuts”
I love Justin’s Peanut Butter!
I like Vital Farms Pasture Raised eggs.
Go cookie crazy!
If you’re looking for more low carb recipes, we’ve got way more where this came from.
Ready to kick your sugar habit?
Get FREE access to my: 21 Day Fat Burning Challenge
If you combine the steps in the DYI challenge with the advice in in this post, you’ll know exactly how to lose 30 pounds in 3 months on keto.
It will walk you through the exact steps I use for myself and for our coaching clients and it’s totally FREE.
It works just as well if you have 2 pounds to lose or 200 and yes you can lose 200 lbs on keto.